Turning a year older one together with my twin sister of these days. My mother would have been so proud. I think this is a good combination of siblings: a pair of twins, a girl and a boy. Nothing else to add except that I am glad that I am surrounded by the most wonderful people. Thankfulness is easy (despite the “wrong things in life”) because I have a lot to be thankful for.
25 Random Blah-Blah-Blah (like that Facebook meme from X years ago)
- I grew up listening to The Manhattan Transfer, The Beatles, America and Simon and Garfunkel. They are my mom’s favorite bands. My mother is a huge fan of bebop and vocal jazz thus making us fans by association and tradition.
- I bought my first cassette tape when I was 10. It was The Spice Girls.
- My dad came to the Philippines via a big barge, their family used to own, from a neighboring Asian country. That means that my dad is not Filipino. I, on the other hand, am Filipino. Guess the nationality, win a prize.
- I never really knew how to use the internet until I turned 16. I had my first email address when I was 14.
- The only reason I went online when I was 15 was to log in to Yahoo Messenger and listen to Yahoo Launchast. My favorite channel plays a lot of Stereolab and Thievery Corporation.
- I was 22 when I first learned how to use Yahoo Messenger properly. How I never found out that it was a chat program instead is beyond me.
- I never learned how to spell the word “table” until I was 12. I was a spelling bee champion when I was 9 but I never knew how to spell “table” until three years later.
- I was 6 years old when I had my first crush. She is a girl named Frances Elaine Sarmiento. I never really knew what the implications of gender were.
- My first boy crush is a boy named Raymond Carlo Del Carmen.
- I have once won 800p in the lottery. I bet on it during my 19th birthday.
- I will probably stalk The Magnetic Fields if I win the lottery.
- The first time I had my heart broken was when I was 8. My teacher told me that there are no astronauts in the Philippines and it would be impossible for me to be one. I was shocked for days.
- When I was 14 we (my twin and I) stalked the high school heartthrobs and took photos of them. We would later on sell these photos to those who are willing to pay for a photo of their crushes.
- My first blog, back when I was 16, discusses my crushes how to stalk people. It was called “Stalking Tendencies since 1985″. I am very good at stalking people, it’s criminal.
- I really like boys with crooked teeth.
- I would like to think that I am really very interesting but I find it hard to talk about myself, in a long-ass post about 25 things about me.
25. I am really bad in math. Too lazy to post. Fehzzzzzz